[AT] deere combine

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 04:50:11 PDT 2012

John,

Lots of the common parts in the series will swap directly from the 3300 all the way to the 7700. The unloading auger universal joint comes to mind.  A friend used to have one, then went to a 6600 and then to a 7700.  The 33 was beginning to have some parts availability issues from Deere by the time he went to the 6600 in 2006 or '07.

Al