[AT] List Members in NE

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Tue Oct 30 13:47:59 PDT 2012

On 10/30/2012 8:25 AM, Cecil R Bearden wrote:
> The storm of the century has hit., how are our members in the path of
> the storm doing?  We are experiencing some of the best weather ever
> right now here in OK.
>
> Cecil in OKla

Cecil , we left Lancaster Pa on sunday morning and made it back to nw PA
without any problems .   But the locals in Lancaaster were in panic mode
,buying generators and large inverters  . I was shoping at Harbor
Freight on saturday and some guy was even asking other customers if they
had a generator to sell .
Got tired of counting the tree trimming and utility trucks all heading
east bound on Sunday morning .  And a lot of motorhomes fron R V
America   rentals , dont understand that one .
  Here in PA  we got rain and wind but no damage  or interuptionns in
utilities other than Dish Network kept going out  Monday night . Ivan