[AT] Really nice sawmill

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 27 04:46:42 PDT 2012

Would love to see these guys work on a permanent setup where you didn't have
to tote the lumber to the edger--wouldn't take them long to load a truck
with lumber.
I have never seen anyone use 2 power plants like this before, very
interesting. I had friend that owned a nice mill set-up with 2 IH power
units of different sizes. They would run the small one for small trees and
short runs. I believe he told me they were trying to get them to work
together for really big hardwoods, never got see his mill though. They could
also run it by steam engine on days they were just playing around.

John Hall