[AT] John Hall's JD 3300

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 21 18:30:24 PDT 2012

Never had any luck dealing with them. I either get a lazy salesperson or
prices that are way out of line. Between two different NAPA locations and
one other store, I can always seem to find seals and bearings--even if I
have to give them measurements. For whatever reason it is hard to sometimes
change things over on line--probably has to do with finicky search features.
If you do much repair work I find it best to be on a first name basis with
the guys at your local parts store. These fellows are often more determined
to find the right part than I am stubborn about fixing what is broke!

John