[AT] John Hall's JD 3300

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:03:51 PDT 2012

John,  if you have one of the old seals take it to someone like Motion
Industries ( I suspect they have a shop somewhere in the triangle or triad).
They can measure them and if there is a seal that will work available they
can get it.   Either that or measure the outer and inner diameters and give
them
the numbers.

Yep they have a shop in Raleigh and one in Kernersville.
http://www.motionindustries.com/motion3/jsp/mii/LocationsMI.jsp
Also Rocky Mount.