[AT] 1935-1940 Dust Bowl

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 04:22:00 PST 2012

I thought Sundays two hour presentation was a typical Ken Burns program; very informative and probably very accurate.  Tonite will be the last two hours of this two part series.  The Atlanta PBS station immediately reran the show so we were able to catch some details that we missed during the initial two hour viewing.
Herb