[AT] B&S engine oil

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Nov 10 15:13:36 PST 2012

Some manufacturer's hyper-ventilate over which oil is used and even go to the trouble of testing the residue on blown engines that come back on warranty claims. But I think the bottom line is that if an engine has pressure oiling (has an oil filter) you can use multi-viscosity oil in it.  If it doesn't, use single viscosity oil.

Larry