[AT] B&S engine oil

John Dunlap jsdunlap at roadkill.org
Sat Nov 10 14:03:16 PST 2012

i used to run Shell multivis in my turbo air cooled engine snd never had any trbl. Head temp about 600 degrees.

>From John's iPhone

On Nov 10, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:

I have been using 15W-40 diesel rated oil in all of my 4 stroke engines,
from B&S lawn mower engines to 65 hp tractors, and I haven't lost an
engine yet in 45+ years. With a dozen different tractors and untold
number of OPE machines, I just cannot be bothered to stock a dozen
different engine oils and figure out which oil to use in which machine.
But, as they say in the car ads: "your mileage may vary".

Mike