[AT] OT '68 Dodge truck brake problem

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 21:29:36 PST 2012

Saw a problem like this on a front wheel disk brake which was caused by the rubber line from the frame to the caliper.  The inside of the hose had failed (no outside sign of failure),  Apparently the interior failure turned the hose into a check valve. Pressure would slowly bleed off and the wheel would rotate normally after a short time.

Gary

Renton, WA