[AT] Tobacco Specials

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Wed Nov 7 16:52:07 PST 2012

All of the JD MTs came with axles long enough to get to 96" wheel
spacing.   They will also go down to a 44" wheel spacing.   A lot of
them in the midwest have the axles cut off.   Those axles stick out a
long ways when you have the wheels slid in to 44" for the 2-12 mounted
plow.  I have to be really careful going through doorways.

They also used wide axles on the sugar beet tractors in the Red River
Valley.   They run 22" rows, so the tires are really narrow, full
height, and tripled.   I think 12.4 or 13.6-52 is one size.
With the triples, wheel tread is set at 88", 132", and 176" on the
outside tires