[AT] Orchard tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:23:19 PST 2012

Yep, I've handled the Arsenate of lead and sprayed DDT and several other
insecticides that are now illegal.  I've been wet from head to toe
in DDT as the result of a blown pump hose and the PPE I was wearing
consisted of a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.
As far as I know none of them have hurt me..... yet.   Yes I consider myself
lucky.

Charlie