[AT] ATIS members

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:55:05 PST 2012

Cecil, there is a Belarus for sale near here with a cab and a front loader
on it.  I don't know what size it is.  It appears about to be in maybe
the 70 to 80 hp range.  Maybe a bit smaller or larger.  I thought about you
when I saw it but didn't figure you'd want to come all this way for it.
It looks to be relatively new and in good shape.

Charlie