[AT] Orchard tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:07:23 PST 2012

I agree Cecil.  However,  I can't remember the exact length of those
"tobacco special"
axles.  They were designed so that the rear wheels would straddle 96" but
part of that
was done with the offset spacing of the wheels.   These axles were longer
but they didn't exceed 8 feet I think.
Your point about off shore manufacture and the realities of world wide
marketing are spot on.

Charlie