[AT] ATIS members

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Nov 7 06:49:20 PST 2012

I was looking at Mike Sloane's albums of the atis members.   I feel like
I know you guys even though we have never met in person.   I just did
not realize how many years we had been "talking" on this list.   I also
am concerned about what we are going to do about getting more younger
folks involved in this hobby or just working with tractors.   I
personally will have tractors around until I can no longer move.
However, I have lately gravitated toward my tractors with the cab.  I
used the 930 Case to sow wheat this time just because I live to drive
it.  The steering gear started to lock up, I hope I can use the parts
from the 900 Case I have for parts. Here in OK, thewind is always 15 to
25 gusting to 35.  When it is below 50 deg. riding a tractor is cold.
At 90 deg and upward to 110 as this summer was, that  can dry you out
real quick.  The cab on the Belarus tractors is good because you can
open the doors and all the windows.  The NH TS110 just has an air
conditioner that cools to 60 deg..    With the thoughts of skin cancer
from sun exposure, I am going to use the cab tractors.
Cecil in okla