[AT] Steiner tractor parts

John B rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 16:21:44 PDT 2012

I had a similar exorbitantly high shipping charge come up from Steiner when I know they could have used a $5 small flat rate box for all my items. Before I ordered I emailed them with that information. They emailed back saying to make a note of that in the memo section of the order. I did that and they did lower the cost of the order to reflect  the flat rate box rate, which is what they shipped the order in. Sometimes you have to ask questions when the shipping seems too high.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com