[AT] Steiner tractor parts

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri May 18 11:27:48 PDT 2012

Some places are like that, not that it is the right way to do business. I
got hit for $25 UPS for a 5lb package last year that only had to go about
100 miles. I got a 7 ft harrow axle last week along with the nuts shipped in
another package for less than $15 shipping and it had to come halfway across
the country.

John