[AT] Best of ATIS? -The D8 story, misc

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat May 5 13:28:50 PDT 2012

Well stated Herb.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Herb Metz
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 2:59 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Best of ATIS? -The D8 story, misc

Al; agreed.  I spend more time on allischalmers.com because I am looking for
Allis G or D14 tech info or wanting to share my (limited) knowledge about
Allis G's with some new enthusiast, or looking for a good deal on a G or
some G equipment.  Threads are stolen there also.   My opinion is this
occurs because we do not read the title, but just the text, and when we hit
"reply", the old title automatically pops up.
Today many of us go to tractor shows to fellowship with long established
antique tractor friends moreso than to buy/sell or repair tractors.  Similar
reasoning applies to our internet communications.
Herb