[AT] Best of ATIS? ---The D8 story

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Fri May 4 15:16:50 PDT 2012

charlie hill wrote:
> This is a particularly good story but I have to say that in the old days
> this list was filled with similar stories on a regular basis.  I'm sure
> others here remember well when we used to get 100 or more messages a day and
> you felt the need to read every one.  I'd go out of town for a weekend and
> come back to 400 or more messages to sort through.  Sometimes it would take
> half the night to accomplish accomplish the task.  Ah the good old days.
>
> Charlie

Yep I remember those times. Miss many of the folks who told the stories
as well. Some simply moved on to other things when the tractor hobby
started going the same way as classic cars with people suddenly thinking
they had solid gold. Others left when the Lord called them to his side.
Learned many things from those days, some of which you can even talk
about in mixed company !!!!

--
Steve W.