[AT] Best of ATIS? ---The D8 story

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri May 4 13:30:30 PDT 2012

This is a particularly good story but I have to say that in the old days
this list was filled with similar stories on a regular basis.  I'm sure
others here remember well when we used to get 100 or more messages a day and
you felt the need to read every one.  I'd go out of town for a weekend and
come back to 400 or more messages to sort through.  Sometimes it would take
half the night to accomplish accomplish the task.  Ah the good old days.

Charlie