[AT] winter projects?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 13:41:51 PDT 2012

Ahah - so that is what that (disconnected) switch on the top of the
transmission is for!

The Case 430CK was running sweet today, and I used it to push the
largest pile of cuttings back on to my neighbor's property. Then I
delivered a full bucket of ash to my neighbor - she lets me keep my
smaller tractors and implements in her barn and also heats her house
with wood. (And her cats keep my tractors free of mouse nests.) So I
give her all the wood I have around.

At the end of the afternoon, I parked the tractor and pulled the
generator and regulator and will be taking them down to the local auto
electric shop to see if he can find out why it doesn't charge. I would
happily replace the generator with a alternator, but the tach is driven
off the back of the generator, and I doubt I could find a (reasonably
priced) alternator that would have that kind of arrangement.

Mike