[AT] winter projects?

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:02:12 PDT 2012

3 point and live PTO out back?
Mark

----- Original Message -----
Thanks, Mark. All I know is that it has 4 speeds and a shuttle shift
that requires using the clutch. There is also an "S" in the marked shift
pattern on the trans cover, but it appears to be either locked out or
not applicable. First and second are OK, third is what I would think of
as "travel" speed, and fourth can only be used if you have a very smooth
paved road (and don't need to stop in a hurry). I think there might have
been a hi-lo offered, but I don't have it.

Mike