[AT] Magneto?/Dist.

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Jun 26 07:51:26 PDT 2012

I have a magneto/distri. question: My Dad has a Farmall "B" and it started running on only two cyl. I checked closely the cap but could not see any cracks or indication of a crack. However, when I replaced it with one from an "A" all four cyl ran perfectly. Only thing I could see was the carbon center (cap) was wore so much it may have not had good contact with the rotor? Could that cause a constant miss on the same two cyl?