[AT] newer delco distributor for Farmall a - b -c

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:16:08 PDT 2012

Ivan I don't know if it's done or not but there is no reason it can't be.
I saw an Allis tractor, B or C or something similar size at a tractor pull
once that had
what looked like a Ford high energy distributor on it.  It's just a matter
of some machine work.   If someone is building HEI's for farm tractors I'd
like to know
about it!

Charlie