[AT] Off Topic Goulds piston pump

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jun 6 10:03:02 PDT 2012

Mine will lift about 50' but your comment is quite valid in general.

Of course a "deep well" is subjective to an extent.  Mine is about 50'
and I'm sure it is a shallow well.  My mom's (more or less next door) is
at least 250'.  My cousin's (over the ridge) is at least 500'.  I
remember they had a real problem finding water for the well.

Mom's setup was at one time with a surface pump but now with a submerged
pump.

David
NW NC