[AT] Off Topic Goulds piston pump

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:52:28 PDT 2012

Very interesting Richard.   I'm hoping I'll hear from the museum in NY and
they can send me some of that kind of information but so
far there's been no reply from them.   Did you notice the one picture where
the pump is connected to a large storage tank.  That is
similar to the way ours at the farm was plumbed up only to a much smaller
tank.

Charlie