[AT] What would we do without the JD hand cranks?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 30 04:23:37 PDT 2012

There is one chain of stores in this area that has ethanol free in their mid
grade pumps at all there locations.
I don't often go to those stores so I'm not sure but I think they sell
British Petroleum brand. (BP).
I've heard claims that fuel economy is a few percentage points better with
100% gasoline over the ethanol blend.
If that is true the 10 to 15 cent premium they charge for the mid grade
might be pretty much a wash in terms of
cost per mile.

Charlie