[AT] Easier to Start?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:20:22 PDT 2012

Yep we had a dealer near here and in the 70's and early 80's there were lots
of them around here working for loggers and contractors.  They were tough
trucks.
I never went but a lot of the local guys would fly up to Cortland and drive
trucks back for the dealer or he would load several guys in a van and drive
them up
there to bring trucks back.

Charlie