[AT] Easier to Start?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jul 21 09:31:14 PDT 2012

Tyler,

The ones I listed are all for the water. I don't know if they can be used in the oil.
But..... if the water is warm in the tractor the oil will be too.  I don't have a web
site(s) to refer you to for oil heaters.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson