[AT] Easier to Start?

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Sat Jul 21 11:46:11 PDT 2012

charlie hill wrote:
> Steve I used silicone sheet heaters to heat trace two 20,000 gal. bio fuel
> tanks a couple of years ago for a friend that is a fuel jobber.
> They must be working fine because he hasn't hollered.   I put the heaters on
> and then had the tanks insulated with a removable panel over the heaters.
> They have built in thermostats that are set to come on at hmmmm.  I think we
> set them to come on at 40 deg F and go off at 60 deg. F.
>
> Charlie

Haven't had one fail in 5 years of use. I have them on my responder
vehicle, the winter snow gear and we use them on storage tanks as well.
They are nice for things like stock tanks and items like that as well
because they are flexible.

The big advantage is no mess or special installation required. Peel and
stick and plug in.

--
Steve W.