[AT] Easier to Start?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 21 02:06:21 PDT 2012

Steve I used silicone sheet heaters to heat trace two 20,000 gal. bio fuel
tanks a couple of years ago for a friend that is a fuel jobber.
They must be working fine because he hasn't hollered.   I put the heaters on
and then had the tanks insulated with a removable panel over the heaters.
They have built in thermostats that are set to come on at hmmmm.  I think we
set them to come on at 40 deg F and go off at 60 deg. F.

Charlie