[AT] Tractor/Brush-hog

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 20 03:59:02 PDT 2012

If they like the look and feel of the N tractors you have a lot of options.
If that is what I wanted I'd be looking for a Ford or MF in the 40 hp range.
Some others made tractors in that same general configuration.   Oliver made
a utility tractor in the late 70's, 550 comes to mind but
I'm not sure that is right.

Charlie