[AT] Easier to Start?

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:50:26 PDT 2012

Hi Ben and all,
On the farmals with electric start, how can you crank them? Do they
come with a crank?
Do you have to have some kind of switch on that tells the tractor that
it'll be hand cranked?
I know that on the late model T cars, they had both electric start and
a crank, and you had to have a switch on either magneto or electric.
Just wondering.
Take care,
Tyler

On 7/19/12, Ben Wagner <supera1948 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well Charlie, I don't think it was flattery this time!
>
> I used Charlie V.'s suggestion about switching carburetors, and the
> Super A started right up.  I am assuming then the problem was in the
> Super A's carb, so I blew it out, cleaned the lines, and it started on
> the third crank.  It has never done that before with my hand crank, so
> there is some improvement.  I'm interested to see how well it performs
> this week at the Bridgewater Lawn Party tractor show.
>
> I told you that you were always right on; you better believe me next time!
>
> Ben W.
>

> On 7/16/2012 9:29 PM, charlie hill wrote:
>> Well you flatter me by saying I'm always right on.  I'm wish it were
>> true.
>> Anyway that has been my experience with Zenith and M-S carbs.  I hope I'm
>> right.
>> If not it won't be much lost but a little bit of your time.
>>
>> Charlie

Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/