[AT] Are we alive?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 02:57:00 PDT 2012

It came to me exactly as you see it, Dudley. And it is strictly an owner
modification, but one done fairly well. The manual I obtained shows the
cutting angle being changed only by the position of the hitch. I can cut
from +90° to about -30° from horizontal, which is very handy for dealing
with the very dense brush along side my lane. I can provide close-up
images of the cylinder installation and measurements for anyone who is
interested - just send me a note at <mikesloane at verizon.net>, and will
get them this afternoon.

I did have to defeat the "break-away" mechanism, as it tripped much too
easily, but otherwise I just use it exactly the way it came to me.

Mike