[AT] Are we alive?

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Sat Jul 14 15:49:58 PDT 2012

Mike,

The picture of your' IH 100 Balanced Head 2-pt mower caught my eye.  I
have two of them but neither has the hydraulic cylinder.  Did you add the
2-way cylinder to yours or did some 100's come that way?  I've known that
these mowers could mow in almost any position but I never thought about
how you would do it in any position but horizontal.

Dudley