[AT] DC Case

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sun Jan 15 17:06:19 PST 2012

Loctite 518 or 515 is what all the manufacturers use today instead of
gaskets.  It works great and I have used it on several old tractors
instead of gaskets.   It is fairly expensive and hard to find.  Most
automotive stores do not sell it.   A 200 ml tube is around $15 compared
to about $4 for RTV silicone.   A caulk tube of it is around $100.   The
easiest place to get it is a JD Dealer.  It should be right on the shelf
with their other gasket products.