[AT] DC Case

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 15 17:42:43 PST 2012

How does it compare performance-wise to black silicone? The only thing I
don't like about the silicone is I always put the part and can only barely
tighten it. Then I tighten it like I want the next day. I've never really
had a problem with it, just wish you didn't have to wait on it to set up.

John