[AT] DC Case

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Jan 15 13:44:17 PST 2012

       Yes, that is the same setup as the CC, flat bar clutch lever and all.
Many left over parts were used in the transition to DC.

     My Maule has a rudder/aileron interconnect, which moves a trim tab when
ailerons are deflected to automatically cancel adverse yaw.

    While recovering it after the controls were re-rigged, I noticed the
cables at the trim tab were reversed. So now I have an extra crossing of my
trim cables. Not a problem, but would have required removing some of the new
cover. IA okayed the change.

    I feel much better doing my own work and knowing how it was done. I have
2 IA's who work with me on my annuals and they both approve my work. My
annual inspection last spring cost me $202.50 and that included an oil
filter.

                    Gene