[Farmall] Cultivator Colors

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jan 6 09:36:48 PST 2012

To the best of my knowledge, the *rear* rims were not "silver" - they
were bare metal that was treated with cadmium plating. For any number of
reasons, cadmium plating is not longer done, so most folks use aluminum
("silver") paint to replicate the color. In actual fact, the cadmium was
somewhat more yellow than the aluminum color.

But the front wheels were either red or "IH White", which is actually
off-white and sometimes referred to a "cream".

Mike