[AT] Hello???

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:02:29 PST 2012

Charlie,
It has crippled our economy for decades and your economy is crippled by
your dependent in foreign oil (and a few more things that would be way to
political to even think about when writing to this list;-). There are tax
deductions for people that travel to work here, remember we also have great
distances and a lot of rural areas. I believe the deduction is around 0.40
USD/mile and no deduction for the first thousand dollars. Still it takes
half the income for some people or makes it "better" to live on well fare.

Mattias