[AT] Hello???

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:40:30 PST 2012

Mattias,  $8.00 gasoline here would cripple our economy.   Some folks would
have to spend half of their days pay to get back and forth to work and
electric cars or small economy cars won't work when you live somewhere like
rural Texas or Oklahoma and have to use your vehicle for more than just a
commuter car.  There are no busses or trains that go into the rural areas.
I know the economy would slowly adjust to it but we are so dependent on
world trade that those adjustments would have to come on the backs of
working people.

Charlie