[AT] Grain Augers--silent flame harvester

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 1 05:33:45 PST 2012

John,  I realize now what kind of primer you are talking about.  You win.
I'd rather walk and pull any day.  I never did like primers of any kind.  I
thought you were talking about a mechanical primer of some sort like a
Roanoke or Powell where all you do is drive and the machine does the
priming.

Charlie