[AT] Starter Gear Sticking On Shaft

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:06:16 PST 2012

Ben, next time you pull it out and free it paint the shaft with anti-seize
compound (Never-Seize) and see if that helps.
I've had the same thing happen before on some AC stuff.   I don't know that
the Never Seize will fix it but it won't cost you much to find out.

Maybe someone has a better answer or idea.

Charlie