[AT] Starter Gear Sticking On Shaft

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 15 12:20:40 PST 2012

Ben, that happens on my Cockshutt 40 sometimes. Actually all the time in the
cold weather. I have to hit the button several times before it kicks loose
and engages. I think I have taken the starter off and cleaned it up , maybe
some light oil on the threads the gear turns on which helps for a while
before it gets sticky again.

Ralph in Sask.