[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:37:23 PST 2012

Hmmm that Conetoe plow day sounds like fun but it's half a tank of gas away
for me.
I guess I'll go to Trenton, buy some good food with the saved gas money and
head on back home.
I need to take some stuff (junk) to Trenton and try to sell it but as hard
as times are, and not withstanding
what I said earlier about scrap prices, the yard fills up so quick that you
can spend a lot of time loading stuff
only to get turned away when you get there.  The idea of that sale is to
raise money for the RFD and Rescue and
it does a good job of that but it's not much of a sale really.

Charlie