[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 31 06:53:49 PST 2012

We own one farm in Onslow but everything else is in Duplin.  I am surprised all the transplants that have moved in around Richlands over the last few years haven't caused an uproar over the litter but if they have I haven't heard of it.

I like the idea of strip till, seems like it is the best of both worlds, deep tillage in a streak just wide enough to plant the seed and no till in the middles.  Hasn't caught on real strong here yet.

I got my Trenton sale card a few weeks ago!  I am probably going to a big plowday at Conetoe, NC that day, if it isn't too wet.  I went last year and had a ball.  I don't have any business spending any mad money anyway and if I go to Trenton I am liable to find something I want.

Al