[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 17:14:50 PST 2012

With fields like that it is only a matter of time before disaster happens.
It's obvious that farm is not in the US. We get fussed at if we farm a
couple feet too close to a waterway. We never had large fields that bad but
did have a couple of pretty bad corners and such. One was so bad you had to
back up the hill with the plow just to keep the front end on the ground.

John Hall