[AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)

Tom tmartin at xtra.co.nz
Sun Dec 30 13:02:11 PST 2012

--- On Mon, 31/12/12, Ralph Goff <alfg at sasktel.net> wrote:

From: Ralph Goff <alfg at sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: [AT] Super Ms, Ralph Video. disc brakes etc.)
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Date: Monday, 31, December, 2012, 9:47 AM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <tmartin at xtra.co.nz>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 11:28 AM

> Gravity does have an effect, Ron, See the video:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOy-8Jfch-w
>
> We farm the hills around here! :-)
>
> Tom

Oh man, I have nightmares about working fields like that. I'm guessing it
never rains there? If I tilled slopes even half that bad most of the topsoil
would be long gone and washed away into the creek. I had one quarter like
that , used to be cropped but it was soon put back to grass to hold the
topsoil from washing away. Plus the added stress on man and machine working
on those slopes just did not justify it.

Ralph in Sask.

Ralph
         It certainly rains here! Where those videos were taken it also snows!
         BTW that terrain is not the steepest I've seen tractors working...
Tom