[AT] chop-saw

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:02:25 PST 2012

Don I see your point and to some degree I agree with it but when you brother
bought the HF
saw he didn't have one and he got the HF unit for about one weeks rental
bill for one from a
rental tool place.  He got 2 years of "a lot" of use out of it.  I'd say it
was a bargain.  Now,
was he wise to buy the Milwaukee?  Yes but I can't say he was foolish to buy
the HF saw.

Charlie