[AT] chop-saw

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sun Dec 30 07:56:15 PST 2012

It is tough to gauge current quality with people's experience in the
past.   As the suppliers for the tools change, some of them the quality
goes up, some the quality goes down.   I general, I have had decent luck
with HF stuff.   It is actually much better than some of the traveling
tent sales. I have spent big bucks at HF in the past:  I have 2 HF
generators, one a 7000 watt, one a 600 watt, a bandsaw, and the 12x36
metal lathe.   All work great.