[Farmall] cub seat

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 12:42:14 PST 2012

Good advice Charlie. Dad's been having some back trouble, that's why he
wants a better seat. Given his age, height, and size 14 shoe, any upgrade
must be very friendly. I wanted to use a deluxe seat since it would look
sort of original, but it sounds like I may have to go to something like a
high back lawnmower seat. Whatever I do will be a bolt on conversion.  I've
got to pull the radiator for a repair sometime after Christmas, I'll look
over the seat situation and see what creative idea I can come up with.

Thanks for all the input. Nice to know the list is still here, even if
silent most weeks!

John Hall